Ajit Wijetilekk, Head Coach of Ajit Wijetilekk School of Badminton (AWSB), a protege of the legendary Prakash Padukone, is a former Badminton International who has played for Indiain prestigious events like the All England championship, Thomas Cup, Asian Badminton Championships and more. He is amongst the select few who have simultaneously represented India in both singles and doubles. Ajit was singles top 100 player, ranked second in India in seniors behind All England Champion P Gopichand and No.2 in Senior Doubles. Ajit is the recipient of the highest sporting honour of Karnataka, The Ekalavya Award by Governament of Karnataka.
Badminton coaching happens on both weekdays and weekends and is categorized into:
- Beginners Coaching – For students starting their journey into the game of Badminton.
- Intermediate Coaching – For Students who have learned the basics of game and would want to undergo the next level of training and start participating in competitive tournaments.
- Advanced Coaching – For students who have taken Badminton as a profession and would want to train to compete at the National and the International Levels. Advanced Coaching students undergo a rigorous training schedule, a mix of technical, physical and mental training, laying emphasis on 360 degree training methodology.
- Adults Coaching – Aimed at training both men and women who want to fine-tune their game for competitive games and improve their fitness levels.
- Corporate Coaching – These are for corporates who want to undergo group-training classes to improve on their game and fitness, taking part in Intra or Inter Corporate Tournaments.
Call us now, for a free trial class with the masters of the game!
The Majesstine sports offers in-house dormitory facilities for advance coaching students on full board basis, inclusive of food, access to Gym, SPA, Physiotherapy and the swimming pool.